do you want to text?

一天打喷嚏的次数分析

请输入你的名字:

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

PUMA

I like puma shoes and the logo. Why? Because the shoes very comfortable and easy


to fit my clothing. And my style is sporting.
















It is a ad for this shoes .
that's a good idea!!!









It also a ad for this shoes.
"Monkey,do want to try it on?"






The style of PUMA Re-Kon, it made by NUBUC leather, it looks like current and have modern feeling.









I like it the best!!







Logo Is it like the sign o f PUMA?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice yoyolgy!

Strange robber said...

Very nice.
But that is Expensive or cheap ?
You can tell me in my blog!

Kit said...

i like this brand name,so i also like to go window shopping to care the Puma products.

龙与翼 said...

郁闷ing。。。那么多鸡肠,路过。

龙与翼 said...

So many Einglish,I don't want to read~~

kojisu said...

I LOVE PUMA ,TOO.
SUIT ME..

carrie gan said...

I like them,so nice!