do you want to text?

一天打喷嚏的次数分析

请输入你的名字:

Sunday, April 8, 2007

^_^haha~~make a mistake in GuangZhou

April 8th 2007

“Filial” is very important in China. April 4th is Tomb sweeping Day. In this month we will go to worship grandfather’s ancestors. Today all my family went to worship grandfather and his parents. And grandfather’s Tomb is in GuangZhou. It takes half an hour to get there. But when we came back, my uncle made a mistake in highway, he took a wrong crossing, one is go to Shunde, one is to GuangZhou. But all of us didn’t know the way, there are so many people, so many cars, we took two hours in GuangZhou, and we very tired in the car.
We took a mistake, but I very happy. Because of I knew many roads about GuangZhou.

this picture is tell about the weather o f Tomb sweeping Day. Also there is a poem to describe this picture

3 comments:

yielsing said...

You also made some mistakes in your article....^_^

lin said...

ha ha ha

lin said...

wo wo wo I can join